Surrey Warehouse Mezzanine Floor – Mezzanine floor fit out specialist Spaceway undertook a complete turnkey operation for drinks accessory company, The Waiters Friend turning a 3,000 sq. ft new development in Peasmarsh, Guildford into a prestigious new office and storage complex that includes offices and warehousing as well as a canteen, conference room, kitchen, showroom and archive storage.
Spaceway was able to save the company a significant amount of money in comparison to its original architect’s estimates and was able to relieve the company of much of the demands of managing the construction and fit out.
To kick off the assignment, Spaceway developed the designs already submitted by the architect, which included a 2-tier mezzanine for offices. The ground floor was designated as a showroom, staff canteen and warehouse whilst the first floor was devoted to offices, conference room and kitchen. Finally, Spaceway allocated the top floor for archive storage.
The new offices are accessed via a staircase system that includes powder coated mild steel balustrades and stainless steel handrail and catinery wires. The offices were fitted out with Kameo Komfort partitioning and a conference room created using full height single glazed Komfort’s Polar partitioning. Both conference room and offices were then equipped with Komfort Konfigure furniture. Floors were covered with Gaskell Teviot in the showroom and offices and non-slip vinyl in the toilets and canteen and drinks areas. Finally plumbing works were undertaken and air conditioning and ventilation fitted.
- A two tier FlooriTall™ mezzanine floor installed
- Staircase system with powder coated mild steel balustrades and stainless steel handrail and catinery wires.
- Conference room created using full height single glazed Komfort’s Polar partitioning.
- Conference room equipped with Komfort Konfigure furniture.
- Floors covered with Gaskell Teviot.
- Plumbing works undertaken and air conditioning and ventilation fitted.