Spaceway has been working across the country since 1976, installing mezzanine floors, racking and shelving, office and warehouse fits outs.
Many of our customers come back to us time and time again, we mainly work in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Oxford and London, but have also been known to work further afield when required.
To find out more about the work Spaceway has done in your area, take a look at the range of case studies below.
Spaceway has completed a large number of projects in Hampshire from mezzanine floor installations in Southampton to Warehouse fit-outs in Portsmouth and all of the major trading hubs including Winchester, Eastleigh, Fareham and Basingstoke.
Some case studies from Hampshire
- Spaceway continues collaboration with Coopervision with carton racking reconfiguration
- Spaceway teams with John Lewis Partnership for smart communications pods
- Agile Office Design Works For Specsavers
- Innovative Design Ideas Maximise Office Space
- Spaceway completes office fit out in prime Bournemouth location
Spaceway has been working in Dorset for a number of years, primarily working on office fit-outs in Bournemouth and racking and shelving installations in Christchurch.
Some case studies from Dorset
Spaceway have completed a number of projects in Surrey including office fit-out and glass partitioning installations in Woking and Dorking and a complete turnkey solution for a drinks company in Guildford.
Some case studies from Surrey
Spaceway has established a strong reputation in and around Swindon & Salisbury providing mezzanine floors for the education sector.
Some case studies from Wiltshire
One of Spaceway's biggest strengths is being able to combine all of its individual products and services into a single turnkey solution and that's exactly what it did for Jumbogate, based in Harrow. This is just one of a number of projects completed by Spaceway in and around London.
Some case studies from London
Spaceway prides itself on developing long-standing relationships with its clients, clearly demonstrated by the multiple projects completed for A J Wells in Newport on the Isle of Wight.
Some case studies from Isle of Wight
- The heat is on as woodburner specialist A J Wells chooses Spaceway again
- Spaceway undertakes innovative pallet live and multi-tier pallet packing installation
- Spaceway helps Bodywise wise up to wasted space with a bespoke racking installation
- Spaceway installs new high bay pallet racking for Liz Earle Beauty Co
- Mezzanine floor fit out on 3-Tiers for fast growing IOW firm, Vikoma
While Spaceway mainly works in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Oxford and London, it has also been known to go further afield when required. When existing client Box-It branched out to develop a new site in Bury St Edmunds they called on Spaceway to carry out the work.
Some case studies from Suffolk
Spaceway works with household brand names like Brita, based in Bicester and some not-so-well-known but equally large companies such as OGM in Yarnton.
Some case studies from Oxfordshire
- Oxford Mezzanine and Partitioning Installation – Glazed Office Partitions Oxford
- Oxford Mezzanine Floor and Factory Fit Out – Oxford based OGM opened its state-of-the-art factory, which is one of the most advanced trade moulding facilities in the UK. With 5000m2 of floor space available thanks to Spaceway
Although Spaceway mainly works in the counties directly connected with Hampshire, it has also been known to go further afield when required. After working together on many successful projects Wilsons asked Spaceway to fit out their latest offices in Bristol.
Some case studies from Bristol
Spaceway puts customer service at the forefront of everything it does. This often leads to repeat business and long-term client relationships. This is just as true for those clients that are based a long distance away as well as those that are right on Spaceway's doorstep. Once such relationship is the family business Winstanley, based in Wigan. Spaceway has helped them on a number of projects including Winstanley Pramworld and Winstanley Bikes.
Some case studies from Manchester
Spaceway has completed a number of specialist projects in Somerset including a cleanroom for international precision optics experts Gooch and Housego and an office and warehouse fit-out for printers Delacamp.
Some case studies from Somerset
Spaceway usually work in and around Hampshire but aren't afraid of going further afield. When Truro-based Allstore needed a bespoke document storage solution they were prepared to travel as far as necessary to provide the right result.
Some case studies from Cornwall
Some case studies from Southampton
Some case studies from Swindon
Some case studies from Portsmouth
Some case studies from Kent
Spaceway has been working in Berkshire for a number of years, primarily working on office fit-outs and retail mezzanine floors in Reading.