Spaceway have been successful in winning the contract to refurbish the former offices of the HMRC in Holland House, Bournemouth.
Incoming tenants Emergency Home Assist has chosen Spaceway to completely refurbish and remodel the 10,000sq.ft office space to accommodate over 100 staff and suit their expansion plans for the future.
The design and build office fit out project will see Spaceway install –
- canteen space with games areas and internet stations
- meeting rooms with glazed walls
- telephone booths and touchdown pods
- executive office suites
- boardroom space
- canteen and training rooms
- open plan space with bench desks for 140 staff
- CAT 5 data cabling and outlets
- small power and security access
- ergonomic seating and adjustable bench desking
- personnel lockers and storage
The team at Spaceway worked with the client for many weeks developing auto cad plans and designs to meet the specific requirements of the clients office teams.
The fast track project will start in December 2015 and be completed in January 2016.