Terms of Business
Terms and conditions of purchase orders:
- We shall not be liable for any material supplied, or work done without a written order having been issued.
- The material must be delivered
Terms and conditions of sale:
Between Spaceway South Limited of Premier House. Premier Centre, Abbey Park Ind. Est., Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 9DG (the “Seller”) and the buyer of the goods and services referred to in the written quotation overleaf (the “Buyer”);
These terms and conditions and any special terms and conditions contained in the written quotation overleaf (or previously supplied by the Seller to the Buyer) or any further written quotation given by the Seller in respect of this contract (the “quotation”) (together the “Conditions”) shall apply to all contracts for the sale of the goods and services which the Buyer agrees to buy from the seller, (the quantities and descriptions of which are set out in the quotation) (the “Goods”) to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, including those of the Buyer. Acceptance of delivery of these goods shall be conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance.
Terms and conditions of sale or contract
- All prices are net unless otherwise shown.
- We reserve the right to increase our prices after notification to our customers to cover any subsequent increase in wages or the cost of raw materials or increased costs of any kind arising from causes beyond our reasonable control and any order accepted by us will be subject to.
1. Rules and Regulations. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Spaceway South Limited. (‘Spaceway’) reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Spaceway reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Spaceway web site, both now and in the future.
2. Limited License. All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Spaceway. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Spaceway or any third party.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws. All applicable laws govern user access to this Web Site. All information available on the Web Site is subject to UK. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. All Spaceway products and publications are commercial in nature.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (‘Marks’) displayed on this Web Site are the property of Spaceway or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Spaceway or such third party that may own the Mark. ‘Spaceway’, ‘FLOORITALL(™)’ and ‘Stackitall’ are registered trademarks of Spaceway South Limited.
5. General Disclaimer. Although Spaceway has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, Spaceway assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Spaceway may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non_Spaceway products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
6. Disclosure; Forward_Looking Statements. Some of the information on this Web Site may contain projections or other forward_looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
8. Products and Services Availability. Because international information is provided at this Web Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
9. Links to Third Party Sites. This Web Site contains links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and Spaceway is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Spaceway provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
10. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.